
Hello World! My name is Chyanne London, one of the newest members to the AB Bland Team! I am a Junior Agriculture and Resource Economics major minoring in Global Poverty. This is my first AB trip and I am SUPER excited! I can't believe how fast time has went. In just a few days we will be headed to Virginia. I am excited to give Bland, Virginia a small positive piece of the University of Maryland Community. As a Global Poverty minor, I think it is important to give back to the community. I love doing community service so this will be a great experience for me. In my student organization we continuously participate in programs where we can interact with those in need and really understand what they are going through on a daily bases. This is what I love most about community service and definitely believe I will accomplish this in Virginia.
No comments:
Post a Comment