Monday, March 9, 2015
Hey guys! My name is Andrew Jones, and I recently joined Team Bland on this exciting journey to Bland, Virginia for Spring Break. I am a freshman Aerospace Engineering major from Woodbine, Maryland, and this is my first AB trip. I've been involved with community service here at UMD since last semester, and I felt that going on an Alternative Break will allow me to participate in service I can't get in my vicinity. My summer entering sophomore year of high school, I went on a volunteering trip to this general area, so I'm not new to this environment. I remember it being one of the most influential trips to this day, so I felt joining Team Bland will allow me to have an experience even greater than that time. I couldn't be more excited than I am right now, and I still have five days until we leave! Stay tuned to hear more in the near future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks to Andrew Jones for joining on this exciting journey to Bland! I have also observed all your posts that's are informative!
ReplyDelete